Silvan

Carlos Moreno wrote:

Where do you live? I have a vague
idea (because of your name, and because you said "press drill" instead of
"drill press") you might not live in one of the "usual" places, (US,
Canada, UK)

No, I'm actually in Canada (Montreal). But your guess is still
good, in that English is not my native language (I've been in
Canada for 12 years).

You threw me off with the name though. I'd have never guessed you were
living in Québec.

I always tend to get names wrong -- I have certainly heard and
seen in the stores the right term ("drill press"), but for some
reason, my dyslexic brain swapped the words :-))

It's forgivable.

If this is too much trouble, I guess I'll come back and give
you a shout! :-)

OK then, or bend the ear of one of your myriad Kanukistani wood dorking
countrymen. I hear there's a couple of them up there.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/