Philip Lewis

(Steve Schefter) writes:
In my mind's eye picture, I see the same sort of hardware as on the Rev-A-Shelf
that fixes the shelf to a pole. But with shelves made of d-shaped cut plywood
for extra strength to hold the soup cans and a thin lip attached around the
edge of the shelves to hold things from falling off.

Or would anyone have a better mind's eye picture to suggest?

I started down one path using a pipe in a socket as a pivet point, but
then it occured to me:

Build standard shelves and put a small lazy susan on each shelf.

The hardware exists, you have more options for configuration, you
don't waste the back of the closet arc space, and you won't need the
lip for stuff that falls off. (it'll just land on the shelf,
inconvenient, but not a "mess".)

Consider stressed skin platforms for the shelving if the span is
particularly wide or the shelves will carry a heavy load.

--
be safe.
flip