ROBMURR

Hello:
Would appreciate any opinions on the "Little Giant" ladders.
Guess they are available in a few different capacity/size ratings; all seem to

be in the $ 300 - $ 400 range.
Pretty expensive, but looks like something to consider for a new homeowner's
gift.
Was wondering:

-Worth the money ?

Yes, they are very nice.

-Well built ?

Overbuilt

-Safe ?

Safest step ladder I have ever used

-Better than separate ladders ?

I prefer my long extention ladders, the LG is top heavy
and I have ladder levelers on my long ladders.

-how about near electrical wires; should one only consider fiberglass type
ladders, or is AL still considered safe if one is careful ?

AL is never considered safe around electical wires.

Any other thoughts would be most appreciated.

Saw a program about Air Force One. In the Cargo hold was a
LG ladder taller model than standard. I assume used for engine
maintenance, etc. They probably spent a million dollars to find
the best ladder for the job, so thats good enough for me.