Andy Hall

Default Hutton, the real facts.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 01:19:22 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Yes, like Paxman and Kevin Cahill, have you seen the tripe they put in
their books?

They are research authors, not hacks you turkey.

ROTFLMAO

Both are sensational journalists.

They are not. Why don't you open your mind up for once.

I have, believe me. I'm about as open minded as it's possible to be -
my whole approach to things is to look at all the options.

These two gentlemen are investigative journalists who do what they do
very well, no doubt. However, their desired outcome is the
sensational story. Again, in context there is nothing wrong with
that. What it means though, is that I am going to calibrate anything
that they say in those terms and not accept it at face value as you
seem prepared to do.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl