Andy Hall

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:23:16 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I want one for home. Can I find a web merchant to sell me one? No.

Part number is RDE10.1

http://www.rkm-heating-controls.co.u...zpGyrz j.html
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S6AD26099

P.S. I'm considering this one for my conservatory. Do you happen to know
what override modes it has? I'm looking for multiple hour (aka "Party")
boost, mainly.

It's a shame the CM 67 is so ugly, or it would be no contest.

Christian.

http://www.landisstaefa.com/opc_e/sheet/N3035en.pdf

gives you the data sheet.

Have a look at the Rev100

http://www.landisstaefa.com/opc_e/sheet/N2211en.pdf

This is a nice touch screen and no buttons and has volt free input
contacts which allow the thermostat to be forced to the setback
temperature.

I found one of these almost by accident in Homebase one day when
looking for something else priced at the princely sum of £12.
I think that it was an end of line for them but I asked them to check
the price and they confirmed - normally I think that they are about
£50.

I've put it in the workshop/garage to control the heating via the
pump. It's set to the frost temperature at night, setback during
the day and then by use of a PIR detector, increases the temperature
if I'm using it.

I think that this would do the trick for party mode without having to
touch anything.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl