Sammy

I am also looking to repair that circuit card. I am looking for a
parts list...R2 is blown completely off the board (the large resistor
under C25). Could anyone look at their board and tell me what the
value of that resistor is?
Thanks!
Sammy

"Roy and Rosa" wrote in message ...
kenmore elite mod. 110.63952100
control board 3978954

"Roy and Rosa" wrote in message
Has anyone diagnosed the problem with the ETC on a kenmore dryer? (dryer
runs when start button is pressed but stops when button is released) I'm

on
my third board in 3 years. I would like to repair the board. Have

checked
all items on component side of board but not on surface mount side.
Thanks Roy

---