TeamCasa

Exactly.
Dave

"Swingman" wrote in message

IMO, it is a matter of personal preference and/or the way you're
accustomed
to doing certain operations. For instance, I almost always joint both
edges
of a critical glueup, even with a sharp(ened) WWII on the table saw. From
recent post that addresses your "parallel edges" query:

When you do your layout for your glue-up, and after you've used your
"cabinet maker's mark" of choice to mark the order of the boards, faceup,
put an "I"
on one side, and an "O" on the opposite side of each joint with a piece of
chalk/pencil.

"I" (inside) means that face goes against the jointer fence.

"O" (outside) means that face goes away from the jointer fence.

This will go a long way to insuring you take advantage of complementary
angles without getting mixed up, and will speed the process tremendously

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04