TeamCasa

I'm sure you will enjoy the 54A. It is a very good machine and like any
other essential tool, once you have one, you can not imagine how you managed
before!

Dave

"RonB" wrote in message
I have been cutting glueable edges with my table saw for years. Mainly
because, until now, I have not had a decent jointer. It takes a good blade
and a deliberate, smooth feed through the blade. Quite often, I ended up
making more than one pass to get a good edge. Occasionally I ended up
sweeping a lot of the "glueable edge" off the floor before I got there.

Tomorrow morning I'll finish setting up my new Powermatic 54A. It should
be better than the 50 year old Craftsman 4" it replaced.