Barry N. Turner

Clamps - For gluing blanks, use wooden handscrews in the larger sizes.

Glue - For general woodworking and gluing items that will not be exposed to
moisture, I prefer original Titebond. Elmers is probably just as good, but
I prefer the viscosity of Titebond original. Titebond II & III offer
increasing degrees of water resistance.

Barry

"James D. Farrow" wrote in message
Clamps - What are the best type of clamps for glueing wood together?
Ones that are best suited to making blanks for vases, etc...

Glue - What is the best wood glue (for above)? I have used Elmer's
Carpenter's Wood Glue (light yellow colour) before. Or is Titebond Better?
What is the difference between Titebond I, II, and III?

Screws - What kind of wood screws do you recomment for attaching the
faceplate to blanks for bowls, vases, etc...? What size (length)?

That's it for now. LOL!

Thanks.

James