Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
N. Thornton wrote:
anything to go by - she uses and re-uses lard for spud roasting!!!

recipe for a heart attack. Trouble is people dont care.... until they
get seriuosly ill, then they wonder what in blue hell they were
thinking, but its too late.

Think like everything, in moderation, it won't do you any harm. But not
something to have every day.

Its perfectly poss to make good chips without those risks.

I've not found roast potatoes any good in oil. Chips can be, though.
Personally, I have either boiled potatoes in their jackets, or baked. Less
work. ;-)

Chips or roast only once in a while.

--
*It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.