Doug Miller

In article , (Doug) wrote:
I'm interested by the debate over the quality of the edge after either
ripping or jointing. I have a brand new jointer and the edge it gives
is superior. I will admit that my TS is only of mediocre quality, but
I just can't imagine ever getting the edge as perfect as one can with
a properly tuned jointer. Guess I better keep working on my technique
(I do use featherboards, and outfeed tables

You'd be amazed at how much improvement you'll get from a really good blade
(such as a Forrest WoodWorker II), even on a mediocre table saw.

--
Regards,