IMM

Default Hutton, Great report

"John Rumm" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message

Au contraire madame

the greatest threat to the world is global warming - Bush has ducked out
of signing the Kyoto protocols which, while not perfect are at least a
step in the right direction

Maxie, I can't believe it. You actually said some sense. Well it is one

of
the biggest threats, nuclear is a threat to world security...a different
thing Maxie.

que_sound_effect_of_key_being_turned

Let me guess - we can avert this disaster in waiting if we all install
500mm of loft insulation in our car ports

If you think so. How about putting a paper bag over your head or probably
best for you, putting your head in the sand.