Conase

No one mentions LOCATIONS for all this.

I called local concrete place in CENTRAL NEW JERSEY and was told I only needed
a 1/3 yard amount for a sidewalk section 4 X 6 X 4 inches.

Minimum of 1 yard at $236.
Concrete is in short supply according to the papers and I was told by this
company that ANOTHER INCREASE was coming shortly.

OTHER suppliers had similar rates.

Depending on bag size ( 60 vs 80 lbs) it would take about 13 - 18 bags to do my
job at a cost of about $4.00 per bag in THIS AREA.

Supplier told me , "I can see a lot of jackass work with mixing all this."

He told me to come back with a couple of garbage cans and get the EXCESS from a
big job off the truck since they will only rinse out the cement and reuse the
aggregate at this plant.