Lobster

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message
k...

"Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Lobster wrote:

A joiner friend mentioned to me recently that he'd heard that MDF
contains rat poison.

Eh? He couldn't elaborate, and I'm wondering whether it's just
another way of saying 'care needed cos the dust is dangerous'. Or
does anyone know if there is any substance whatsoever to this?!

The dust is obviously very dodgy because it's so fine, but...rat poison?

suppose it's possible if only because the factorys might have rats...?

I think you find the danger is also from the formaldehyde used in the bind
agent.

So does that get used for poisoning rats then?
David