Andy Dingley

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:16:24 +0100, Richard wrote:

repeats the slow cooker
incubation process and eats the result.

I'd be much happier doing that than I would having cooked chicken go
gradually cool, then freezing it and eating the result some time
later. Of the OP's technique, it's the getting it frozen part that
worries me most.

He also maintains that the best way to clean a cut and encourage healing
is for one of dogs (bitches actually) to lick the wound, and he does let
them do this (to him).

Best quote from Radio 4 all week
Alan Davies is playing a dog in a sit-com. After indulging in some
typical owner-dog anthropomorphism and being fed something really
disgusting, he has the line "Do you mind, I've got to lick my privates
clean later"