Chris Lewis

According to William Brown :
I would, however, offer an alternative suggestion. Try to find a ham
radio operator, or a club, in your area, and ask for their advice. I am
thinking that what you really need is a guyed mast, and they will know
where best to get them. Basically, this would look like an erector set,
but you would have cables from the top to form a triangle and keep the
mounting point immobile.

It's an idea, however, the antennas that radio operators use tend not
to be large relatively flat surfaces.

The dish may be perforated, but it doesn't matter. I don't remember the
exact number, but it's something like any dish made with perforations
smaller than about 1" is darn close to equivalent to unperforated sheet
metal w.r.t. wind pressure calculations.

Even if it's made out of wire screen and the actual metal surface area
is really low.

The perforations save weight, not wind pressure.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est