Chuck Harris

Hi Mark,

Well, how else can I take what you write? There are
no smiley's to indicate an attempt at humor. Your words
said that you found blackened paw prints. I know that
blackened paw prints aren't a possible outcome of touching
an electrified farm fence, but then I live on a farm.
Some city folk who don't know any better will probably
take your words literally.... and the next thing you know,
all farmers will have to register their electric fences
with the local police ;-)

-Chuck Harris

Mark Leininger wrote:
I've never found blackened footprints, that was a joke.
It never knocked me down that was a figure of speech.
You seem to have a tendency to take things literally...

Chuck Harris wrote:

Mark Leininger wrote:

We use a fence charger to provide perimeter protection for our
chicken coop and have found a few sets of blackened paw prints in the
morning.