R.H.

"Prometheus" wrote in message
On 16 Oct 2004 15:50:05 -0700, (R.H.) wrote:

Just posted some more photos, I'm not sure what numbers 155 and 159

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

The handle on 159 leads me to believe that it was cut off the handle
on an old cast-iron woodstove. I've seen dozens of them just like it,
though they were all longer, and still attached to the stove.
(They're not all that useful, BTW, they still get hotter than heck.)

This is the most probable answer, but I'm still waiting to see the image
sent from the anonymous commenter on my site who says he has a box of these
and that it's a picture hanging nail.