Dick Snyder

"Phisherman" wrote in message
The new Norm Abrams router table is improved. You can order a plan
from the NYW web site. I made one, but hand cut all the dovetails,
used recycled pallet wood for the drawer fronts, and turned several
dogwood knobs. It looks nice enough for the living room!

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:48:44 GMT, (Gene) wrote:

Can someone recommend a source of plans for a _good_ router table?
I'm totally fed up with the cheapie metal stamped one I have now
and I'd like to build a good one.

tnx.

I am currently making Norm's router station. I am about half done. So far I
find the plan to be excellent.

Dick Snyder