William Brown

The best place would be a metal supply business. I break my spinnaker
pole too often, and I can pick up a replacement aluminum pole and
reinstall the fittings far cheaper than by buying at a chandler.

I would, however, offer an alternative suggestion. Try to find a ham
radio operator, or a club, in your area, and ask for their advice. I am
thinking that what you really need is a guyed mast, and they will know
where best to get them. Basically, this would look like an erector set,
but you would have cables from the top to form a triangle and keep the
mounting point immobile.

Michael Shaffer wrote:

I'm putting up a satellite dish and I need a 12' 3.5" OD pole, would
Home Depot sell this? I don't want to go to a plumbing store, $$$. I
called some places in the phone book under scrap metal and they said
they had nothing like that. Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

btw I'm in the DC area