Richard

Ed Sirett wrote:

With difficulty.

I thought that you might say that!

The usual tactic is to route the pipe horizontally directly below the
worktop and in such a way that the drawer etc. is not obstructed.
The rest of the route will depend on the feature of the cupboard, in
a very awkward case I have had to route the pipe into the adjacent to
keep it clear of the gubbing in the drawer unit.

I have made provision in the design for the drawers imediately below the
hob to become redundant if the need arises. So, in theory the
interfering part of the drawer back can be removed.

Cheers

Richard

--
Real email address is RJS at BIGFOOT dot COM