Chuck Harris

Mark Leininger wrote:
We use a fence charger to provide perimeter protection for our chicken
coop and have found a few sets of blackened paw prints in the morning.

Blackened? Be serious! If your fence charge can blacken anything, it is
seriously out of whack. They will kill weeds that are in contact with the
wire, but it takes hours of continuous contact to do this.

It deters racoons and skunk with no problem. It also knocked me down
when I accidentally touched it.

When my son asked about whether or not the electric fence was dangerous,
I told him to grab it and and he would see that it wasn't. He did, and
twitched a couple of times as the pulse went by, and then got bored and
let go. He decided that it wasn't all that bad.

You seem to have a tendency to exaggerate.

-Chuck Harris