Never Enough Money

It works great. The Unifence is right on every time. That's so nice
because my previuos saw required me to measure blade to fence.

Yes, the blades were worth probably more than $200.

patriarch wrote in message 7.77...
(Never Enough Money) wrote in
om:

I paid $900 for a 1994 3 HP right tilt Unisaw but got an outfeed
table, a box of blades (including 1 Forrest Woodworker II slightly
used and a Freud dado set), and a side table as part of the bargain.
It's the 240 volt version. I have no idea whether I got a good deal or
not -

You got a good deal, if the saw works for you. There's $200 worth of
blades alone.

Patriarch