mrcheerful

"Mick." wrote in message
Hi all,
I am a 60 year old male living alone and like most of us out at work all
day!
I have been buying fresh cooked chickens, normally 2 at a time,
removing all the skin and bone, portioning it and when cool freezing it to
use in sandwiches ect as I need.
it has been suggested that freezing fresh cooked chicken could result in
food poisoning.
any advice welcomed.
Mick.

Since you can buy ready frozen ready cooked chicken there is no generic
reason. The dodgy bit is that you don't know how long the chicken has
lurked around and your home has probably got millions of germs in.

My advice would be to buy ready frozen and take some out each morning for
your sarnie, by the time you get to work the chicken has defrosted and yet
has kept the sandwich cool.

mrcheerful