J. Clarke

Jeff Harper wrote:

OK, he's not the "most liberal". How does "one
of the most liberal" work?

Now can you admit that Cheney/Bush have deliberately mischaracterized
Kerry and outright lied when they said he was the single most liberal
senator and to the left of Kennedy?

GROW UP. "Most liberal" is an opinion, not something that can be measured
quantititively. If it's Bush's opinion that Kerry is the most liberal
senator that's his opinion and he's entitled to hold it and to express it.
If someone else disagrees that's their opinion and they're equally
entitled. Personally I don't care how _liberal_ Kerry is, he's too
_stupid_ for my taste. Whether he's dumber than Bush or not is another
question. I'm a lifelong Republican but if Vladimir Ilyich Lenin ran right
now I'd vote for him in preference to either of them--I don't like what
he'd do but at least he wouldn't screw it up.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)