Andy Hall

Default Supplier of Ideal Classic SE RS flue pack B1

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:25:30 -0000, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Well, I've now had an email from Inspired Heating Solutions
(www.inspiredheating.co.uk) saying they have now updated their online
catalogue to include all the various flue packs for this boiler, and all the
prices are the same for the various ones and are £44 including VAT and
delivery.

Incidentally, they are also the cheapest supplier for the boiler too I've
found.

Guess who I'll be going with.

There you go.

If they are advertising those prices, still ask if they can do better
when you place the order.

The worst that can happen is that they say no and then you haven't
lost anything.

Thanks

David

..andy