Chet Hayes

Speedy Jim wrote in message ...
coolneo wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I have a plumber coming over in the morning to quote some work -

1) I need washer supply lines runs moved/run. The new location for the
washer is about 5 feet from the old location.

2) I also need the drain extended to reach the new location.

3) Finally, I need a gas line run about 3 feet for the dryer.

You can get washer hoses in the length you need.
Extending the gas line a few feet, or maybe using a flex,
shouldn't be outrageous.

Given all the variables, to do what you proposed could easily
cost 1 to 2K$ (done right).

Jim

If you think 1-2K$ is a typical price for this work, please call me
next time you need something done.