ToolMiser

My report: I made it to the woodworking show. We attended three seminars
about kitchen cabinets. Not rocket science, but he did have some good
information, and I am now motivated to start making some. As far as the "used"
tool places go, we went to Tried & True Tools-they had a quite a bit of
stationary ones, and not a lot of portable ( of good quality). Their prices
seemed a little high, but could be worse. We also took in Re-Tool, and it was
a smaller operation, and selection was limited. It reminded me more of a pawn
shop. I didn't spend much time there, but also didn't have to unload the
vehicle either. I am sure they are always hit or miss situations. Anybody
know if either will deal? How much do they charge to sell? Thanks!