raden

In message , James Hart
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes
In article , raden
writes

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by
http://www.diyprojects.info

Doesn't seem to have stopped them:
http://www.diyprojects.info/bb/ftopic2556.html

Who are they, anyway?

This disclaimer means that at least there are grounds to stop them

Unless anyone has a better disclaimer, I suggest anyone who takes
offence to them stealing Uk-diy material, use what I have written
above, i.e.

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by
http://www.diyprojects.info

then we can complain to their ISP, as this specifically states that
they are not allowed to reproduce it

What you need is a disclaimer along the lines of "diyprojects promise to pay
me £100 for each post reproduced. Reproduction of this post constitutes
acceptance of these terms".
Either that or start a thread with a title they wouldn't like and keep
replying to it to put it at the top of their forum each time.

Err ... no

by copying posts which they are specifically told they may not, there is
some come back with their ISP and thus they can be kicked

--
geoff