Steve

"Carlos Moreno" wrote in message

I'm working on something that requires a hole at an exact
position and *perfectly perpendicular* to the wood's surface.

This would normally require a press drill. Except I don't
have a press drill. My arsenal of power tools is limited to
a regular drill, a circular saw, and a router (with plunge
base + fixed base).

SNIP

Thanks for any advice!

Carlos

--Unless you're serious about your Darwin Award candidacy, pop for the $25
for a holder/adapter to put your hand-held power drill in so it'll become a
pretend drill press. Look at Harbor Freight, ACE or even The Borg. Those
devices often prove handy to have about long after you finally buy a real
operational drill press.

--
-- Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/