Nova

Rob V wrote:

I picked up a used PC BN200 nail gun a few weeks back and its been working
fine.
I add a few drops of oil each time before I use as well as when Im done.

Yesterday I started having a probem w/ it - where it would fire - but not
shoot a nail.
I tried a different size brand and same thing - its at the point now where I
have can pull the trigger and no nail will be shot for like 5-10 pulls.
Needless to say this is not good

Any ideas on what might be wrong? Anyone else experience this?

What brand brads are you using? The Senco tech rep suggested that if I use non
Senco brand nails in my Accuset nailer to place the nails one slot above where
you would normally position the nails when loading the nailer. It seems the
other brads are slightly longer than the Senco brads and they bind. You might
give it a try in the BN200 as well.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA