Eric Ryder

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
I don't post here often but I most respect the knowledge base here. I got
called by a friend to go to a manufacturing shop the other day where they
were selling some old equipment. One building they had leased got sold to
someone else! I got a large old (decent) B&D 5hp RAS, a Rockwell/Delta DP
with the variable speed head, about a 16x20 table, and OLD Wallace mortiser
(looking for more chisels/bits) and two glue welders. And that brings up
the question, what am I going to do with the glue welders? Is anyone
familiar?
Oh, yeah, I paid $250 for the lot.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

All you're missing is the weeping widder wimmen.
But I guess taking advantage of some recently unshopped souls is about the
equal.... Nice suckage!