Rob V

Default Problems w/ my Porter Cable BN200 - help!!!

I picked up a used PC BN200 nail gun a few weeks back and its been working
fine.
I add a few drops of oil each time before I use as well as when Im done.

Yesterday I started having a probem w/ it - where it would fire - but not
shoot a nail.
I tried a different size brand and same thing - its at the point now where I
have can pull the trigger and no nail will be shot for like 5-10 pulls.
Needless to say this is not good

Any ideas on what might be wrong? Anyone else experience this?

Im sending an email to PC as well - but figure Id try here also.

Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m