spanner

Default Indesit wdg1295w washer/drier tripping RCD on final fast spin

It is a 'MK Sentry Consumer Unit' with [from left to right]:

Big red MAIN SWITCH
B32 MCB [Cooker]
B6 MCB [Lights]
B6 MCB [Outside Lights]
80A 30mA RCD with the TEST button above it
B32 MCB [Shower]
B32 MCB [Sockets]

Up until recently I had the machine plugged into its own dedicated
wall socket and usually when it tripped the power both the RCD and
Sockets MCB would switch. I have since switched it to another wall
plug and the only time it has switched the power, so far, it did the
RCD only. Today it didn't cause any power cuts when it was used.

Any advice would be great, I think I'll need to get a repairer out for
the machine though for sure. Thanks.