Andy Hall

Default Supplier of Ideal Classic SE RS flue pack B1

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:06:53 -0000, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:58:41 -0000, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Its a bit of a long shot - but does anyone know of a company who can
supply this? PlumbWorld can't.

More likely can't be bothered. If these parts exist then they should
be orderable. I would try other places like Plumbcenter and Travis
Perkins, even Discounted Heating. While you are at it see if you can
drive the price down a bit.

Well, I emailed Discounted Heating and got a reply from
labelled HPRC. Centers.co.uk is the parent of Plumb
Center and HRPC. Didn't know they were related. Anyway, they claim they
can get it with 10-14 days delay for £85 + VAT + Delivery. Seeing as the
standard one is £40 - £45 inc VAT from most places it seems a little steep
for what is really just another 2" of flue....

All of the Centers organisations are part of Wolseley Centers.

If you are doing a lot of work then it is worth getting an account
with the group. Then you can squeeze them for better prices.

Never accept the quoted price. You should be able to get a minimum of
20% on most things.

Hopefully other places may be able to get it quicker, and possibly with a
little more reasonable price.

Thanks

David

..andy