George

Yep. Where you need a fast bond, and want to pay the glue, it's great. Was
nice for the 2-hour class blocks back when, because you could get the
basic-glue-ups done in one day.

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
The info under example #2 (woodweb) looks closest. Both boxes have a
handheld unit that has two parallel bars or rollers about 2" apart. The
pistol grip has a trigger to enable it. I'm told that it was used to
fast dry a water/powder based glue and used on tongue and groove
flooring. Each box has a milliamp meter, one to 600ma, the other to
800ma. It does appear to be an rf unit as the power is apparently
transfered to the bars by a coil coupling. If so, does it still have
practical application?
Ron

George wrote:
Edge plywood? Or are you referring to the type which cure glue by radio
frequency energy?

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...y_Heating.html

Jut about all the suggestions you'd ever need.
http://www.redbookonline.com/charts/woodglue.pdf

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
And that brings up the question, what am I going to do with

the glue welders? Is anyone familiar?
Oh, yeah, I paid $250 for the lot.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore