barry martin

Default New chimney liner nex

Hi Jamie!

J Hey Barry you need a new newsreader. Every one of your posts is cutting off
J the subject line, which causes it to be effectively removed from the
J original thread.

I know! Actually I would need a whole new way of reading this NG.
Currently it comes in gated from a BBS outside of Atlanta (GA) to mine
here in Bettendorf, IA (about five miles from Davenport, IA, where
Senator Kerry and President Bush had rallies a few weeks ago -- along
with the concurrent bank robberies!). Across the Mississippi River is
Rock Island, IL, plus Moline, IL, the latter home of Ken Berry and
referenced in the TV show _Roseanne_. And no, there isn't a corn
field within at least ten miles of my house! g

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Adam said to Eve: "Hey! I wear the plants in this family!"
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *