Brian Sharrock

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Paper2002AD
writes
I would have thought that you should have been automatically referred on

the physiotherapy dept. of the hospital that plastered you. Perhaps

weekly
appointments to start with.
Why not see if such a facility is available to you.

The basic flaw in you r reasoning is ... this is Shropshire IIRC

Right! The Telford consultant said he wouldn't refer me for physio,

purely
because 'that department is very busy'.

Well! If you were referred for physio' ... you'd be on a 'waiting-list'!
You'd then be a _statistic_ ! 'Tone' has issued a ukase that 'Waiting
Lists' must be reduced! If people like you insisted on clogging
up waiting list demanding treatment then the list would grow
and 'Tone' wouldn't be happy ... in fact some public servant might
experience his wrath and not be recommended for an OBE ...!

Listen up! You're not on a waiting list - you must be OK! (?).

Sorry about the wrist !

--

Brian