Frank

ha ha - don't think I didn't consider it, but it's really not a viable
solution. No, Mueller dos not have it. I called them directly.

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:12:49 -0500, John Hines
wrote:

Frank wrote:

Can't tell from the picture. Keep in mind, there are lot of clips that
meet my specs but without teeth - they can be gotten from many places
I've seen on the web. For some reason, those with teeth are exceedingly
rare

Yeah. Reduces current flow (contact area). A triangle file and elbow
grease?

Does Mueller have a clip that you like? They are like the industry
standard.