Bob Peterson

There is (or at least was) a chain of used tool stores called ReTool. You
might want to look in the white pages. I was unimpressed with them. The
one that was (and maybe still is) here had mostly HF type new stuff with a
smattering of beatup old tools at about 75% of retail. I did buy a small
tool washer there that I get a fair amount of use from.

"Allen Windhorn" wrote in message
(ToolMiser) writes:

I remember someone posting here once about a place that sells used
tools (not a pawn shop) somewhere in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
We are going there for a get away weekend, and too go to the
woodworking show. Also checking out a few woodworking stores. Hope
it's a good time...

Are you coming to the woodworking seminar with Frank Klausz at MCAD
this weekend? If so, see you there.

Regards,
Allen