David Hearn

Default Supplier of Ideal Classic SE RS flue pack B1

Andy Hall wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:58:41 -0000, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Its a bit of a long shot - but does anyone know of a company who can
supply this? PlumbWorld can't.

More likely can't be bothered. If these parts exist then they should
be orderable. I would try other places like Plumbcenter and Travis
Perkins, even Discounted Heating. While you are at it see if you can
drive the price down a bit.

Well, I emailed Discounted Heating and got a reply from
labelled HPRC. Centers.co.uk is the parent of Plumb
Center and HRPC. Didn't know they were related. Anyway, they claim they
can get it with 10-14 days delay for £85 + VAT + Delivery. Seeing as the
standard one is £40 - £45 inc VAT from most places it seems a little steep
for what is really just another 2" of flue....

Hopefully other places may be able to get it quicker, and possibly with a
little more reasonable price.

Thanks

David