do_not_spam_me

UCS308 wrote in message news:2004101512144616807%ucs308@pillarboxcom...

I have a Fridgedaire Tumble Dryer (FSE7747GS1), and the drum glide came
unstuck. I don't need a new glide, I just need the adhesive. Can
anybody recommend an adhesive that can be bought locally?

Look for some thing like CRC brand Disk Brake Quiet:

http://www.easyautopart.com/CRC_Disc...uiet_4_oz.html

at an auto parts store, about $3-4. It's rubber glue used for
preventing disk brake pads from squeaking against the calipers. It
comes in various color, including green and blue. Don't let an
ignorant store clerk try to sell you spray-on anti-squeak because it
won't work for your purpose.