Richard Savage

Arthur wrote:

I've never owned or..I think..eaten chips made in one
of these new fangled Chip Fryers'.
Leaving aside aspects of health and life expectancy.

Your advice is requested on these.
How does the Chip Fryer fried chip compare to;

a) The chippy chip? Must be better..surely!

b) The chips our mams made in a frying pan in days of yore?

Arthur.

Mother-in-law had a built-in deep fat fryer, possibly Domino (which I
think is made by Neff?). It's long gone and I never saw her use it.
Not for health reasons, if her current method of roasting spuds is
anything to go by - she uses and re-uses lard for spud roasting!!!

Richard