Chris Hodges

Default Copying a large document

Charles Denroche wrote:
There are some print programs that can be setup to print, say a poster,
by dividing the subject into 0 from a photo or a scan or a CAD program
.I have forgotten which print handling programs give this facility.
Please someone help as I have a similar problem.

My epson printer driver will do this up to a point. Have you tried
importing into excel and setting the print range? A big bodge but it
might just work. Probably not very accurate sizing though.

--
Chris
-----