igor

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:13:10 GMT, "mark" wrote:

Lots of good suggestions.

Agreed.

I have a question - why do you need all these little blocks?

One of the things I find interesting and friendly about this NG is that the
question you ask is regularly so inviting when someone posts a question
here and yet most often no one asks. It's as if the unstated reaction is,
"Well, don't know why a guy needs to know what blade to use to cut through
a leg bone, but I'll give my advice anyway." (Actually, THAT might get a
few questions, first.) I am NOT criticizing your question. Not at all.
And, often the answer can lead to a complete rethink and a better
suggestion. No, just a thought about the NG. Anyway, it is for prototyping
and testing a small product design. So, I am not at liberty, blah, blah,
blah. But, as I posted somewhere in this thread, I'll post pictures when I
build the whatever-it-is solution. -- Igor