I am everyone on usenet!

Default A moderated group!

Harry Bloomfield retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

On 04/02/2004 hugh opined:-
In message m,
MikeE writes
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:13:01 +0000, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Hi folks,

My wife recently applied to join a moderated group and was
arbitrarily rejected - no reason given and no way of finding out why.

You don't 'apply' to join groups set up as moderated, you simply
subscribe to the them in the usual way, read them in the usual way and
post to them in the usual way.

The only difference so far as you or your wife is concerned, is that
your postings to the group would be directed via a filter server prior
to appearing on the group.

FOAD

--

Phil K.