gary

Starscream_1977 wrote:
what does your contract with the appraiser say?

I'm not sure I know what you're asking. I don't think we had a
contract with the appraiser. All that was setup through our real
estate agent. I will see if I can find any paperwork, though. I
appreciate the help. The seller of the house, when we bought it, lived
here for 33 years and did not disclose this problem, although we have
3 licensed contractors who came and said that the problem has been
around for a number of years and that the owner had to have known
about it, because it was "patched" once before.

You do realize that your real estate agent is not about to hire an
inspector that might screw up the deal, don't you?

You should have hired your own inspector.

Bet you are up the proverbial creek. And the only paddle available will
be an attorney.

Sorry,
Gary