Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

The monitor has been working in an intermittent basis. I was using it this
evening and it shut down without warning. Power off/on and the usual symptom
appears, with the zoom, blur and fade out routine.
Turned it off/on about 50 times in as rapid a succession as the delay timer
would allow, and suddenly, it stayed on. So I went back to work on my
project.
Somehow, I have to wonder if it's a flyback when I can cycle the power
numerous times and get the unit to function normally again.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION • FILM SCANNING • DVD MASTERING • AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com