Luigi Zanasi

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:03:41 GMT, "mel"
scribbled:

Just curious to see what some of you may be making that you intend to give
as gifts this holiday season.

Doug Stowe's most complicated jewellery box (5 drawers, opening top &
sides), over 100 bits of wood total. Started last November, missed the
Xmas deadline as well as the February birthday one. So now, I have to
get back to it.

The LOML complained that she has been with this wooddorker for
eighteen years and she still uses cardboard boxes (OK, a frayed
reptilian leather-covered one), baskets & other crap to keep her
jewellery. So I got Doug's books from his website & asked her to pick.
She, of course, picked the most complicated one.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html