Greg G.

Barry N. Turner said:

Save your money and buy a Supernova or a Talon. Nova has a new Midi chuck
that you should probably look at as well. Don't buy cheap. By buying
cheap, you don't always save money. Usually you have to go back a few
days/weeks/months later and buy what you should have bought in the first
place. A chuck is not a good place to skimp. Even Jet-mini-sized blanks
can pack a powerful punch if they come out of the chuck.

I learned as a kid to cry once concerning machinery aquisitions. But
after buying the lathe, an extention bed, and 8 turning tools, I'll
have to wait a bit longer for a chuck. Plenty of time to practice
making spindles... ugghh.... :-\

Greg G.